lunes, 11 de mayo de 2009

Introduction!!!!

My name is Rafaela Iturralde and in my computer class I have been assigned a project to pretend being a teacher. I am going to work one day for Colegio Menor San Francisco de Quito. They had requested me to go there and give a 60 minute class to a 6Th grade parallel. Its going to be a brief lesson of positive and negative numbers for kids to understand and have an idea of what they are learning the next year.

My role in the class I'm going to teach, is being the teacher and helping them to know something about positive and negative numbers, one of the things they are going to learn in seventh grade. They are going to learn how are the graphs when you use negative numbers. Also I'm going to teach them how to add, subtract, multiply and divide. With this class the sixth graders in Colegio Menor are going to have in their minds about positive and negative.


I will be using this blog to explain what I am going to teach students with new entries of things I am going to teach. I am also going to do an excel project with a quadrant and how to understand it. The last thing I am going to create is a power point and students can see and learn from it. Hope you enjoy it!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Rafa! I think this project is very well done! I learned about adding substracting multiplyng and dividing possitive and negative numbers in your brief explanation!
    thanks!
    CAMI VELA

    ResponderEliminar